EASY Keto Recipes
Ready to Get Started? Get Our Free 28-Day Keto Meal Plan
These Are Our Favorite Easy Keto Recipes
Below are tons more easy Keto recipes... But first...
3 EASY Tips for simplifying your Ketogenic recipes to make them more delicious and faster to make...
1. Make Sautes, Stews, and Salads Your New BFFs
Cooking methods can make a huge difference to how easy your meal is to prepare.
And sautes or stir-fries, stews, and salads using whatever low carb ingredients you have handy is one of the simplest ways to get dinner on the table super fast and with minimal work. Don't believe me? Let me explain how...
To make a Keto saute or stir-fry:
- Start with your Keto protein...choose chicken, beef, fish, etc. And chop it into small pieces so that it can cook faster. Or buy the meat minced for even faster and easier meals.
- Choose your low carb veggies. Cucumber, zucchini, broccoli, spinach, kale, and cauliflower are some of my favorite Keto-friendly vegetables. Chop them into small pieces (again so that your delicious Ketogenic meal will cook faster).
- Add your Keto cooking fat to a frying pan on high heat. Coconut oil, avocado oil, and ghee (we prefer ghee over butter) are some of the best fats for a Ketogenic diet.
- Add your meat to the hot pan and brown the meat in the fat. Add the vegetables and saute until they're slightly tender. If you prefer very soft vegetables, then you might want to parboil them first.
- Add spices, gluten-free tamari sauce, or just season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Check out these deliciously easy Ketogenic sautes:
To make a Keto stew:
- Start with a Ketogenic soup base of your choice. This can be chicken stock, bone broth, or even water. For extra flavor, add in some diced bacon into your broth. It'll also add a bit more fat to your Keto stew.
- Add in the chopped meat, and simmer for 40-60 minutes until the meat is tender. Add in the chopped keto-friendly vegetables toward the end to make sure they don't overcook.
- Season with your favorite spices or add in freshly chopped herbs. Top with a few slices of avocado or a poached egg for even more healthy fats.
NOTE: A slow cooker or crockpot can really help make cooking Keto meals easier. So, make your Keto stews in the crockpot! It could help you stick to a Keto diet for longer.
To make a Keto salad:
- Choose your favorite salad leaves (think spinach, romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, kale).
- Add in your favorite fish or meat. Some of my favorites are sardines, smoked salmon, bacon, and ham. We suggest skipping cheese on Keto, but if you're fine with dairy products, then cheese could be an alternative to meat or fish in your Keto salad.
- For the dressing, choose from one of these Keto salad dressing recipes. My favorite easy salad dressing is just extra virgin olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Toss and enjoy!
2. Stock Up With Delicious Sauces and Spices In Your Pantry
Keto condiments, spices, and herbs are amazing and provide so much flavor even to simple dishes. Check out these Keto condiments and sauces recipes here.
And here are a few of my all-time favorites:
3. Skip Unnecessary Ingredients From Recipes
At Keto Summit, our goal is to make the Keto diet easy for you. That's why we love creating super easy Keto recipes that taste delicious but won't take you hours in the kitchen to make.
But if there are optional ingredients in a recipe, then feel free to omit them to simplify the recipe.
You can also switch ingredients to what you already have available at home.
For example, you can use ground beef instead of ground chicken. Or you can use cucumber instead of celery. And you can use ghee or coconut oil instead of butter.
And as I mentioned above, we suggest not adding cheese into your Keto diet if you're sensitive to dairy or if you're trying to lose weight. So, if a Keto recipe calls for sprinkling cheese on top (e.g., on top of a salad), then that's another ingredient you can skip.
NOTE: Of course, don't skip any crucial ingredients in recipes! For example, you can't really omit eggs from an omelette recipe, but you can omit the cheese and use ghee instead of butter when cooking it.
Check Out All Of Our Easy Keto Recipes...