These simple and delicious coconut cookies will make you want more.
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut butter
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped or slivered almonds
- Erythritol or stevia, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into cookies and place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- If you warm the coconut butter too much, it’ll be too liquidy, but you can still pour the batter onto the parchment paper and refrigerate to form thinner cookies.
- Refrigerate for 2+ hours until firm.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g