Keto Blueberry Slushie Recipe
What could be better than a smoothie, come summer? Why not skip the creamy coconut milk and reach for something lighter, like this Keto blueberry slushie recipe. The core ingredients couldn’t be simpler, blueberries, water, and ice. But it’s the secret ingredient that pushes this slushie to the next level. CoBionic Foundation powder brings with slushie to the next level by adding welcome prebiotic fiber and with a pleasant mixed berry taste that pairs perfectly with the fruity flavor of fresh blueberries. It’s the whole package!
What is CoBionic Foundation?
CoBionic Foundation is a prebiotic fiber supplement specially formulated to be Keto-friendly.
So, what exactly is a prebiotic supplement? Prebiotic fiber is, in short, the parts of food that your body cannot digest. Prebiotic fiber is processed in the large colon, feeding the good probiotic bacteria in your gut.
Prebiotic supplements have been found to benefit overall health, including improving mineral absorption, reducing inflammation, reducing the risk of certain cancers, and more .
CoBionic Foundation tastes like lightly sweetened mixed berries and can be dissolved into almost any food or drink. Not only is the formula Keto-friendly, it is also Paleo, vegan, and 100% natural. Supporting your gut health has never been easier, or tastier!
Our Top Three Tips for Buying and Storing Berries
- Buy in season whenever possible – Not only will berries taste better in season, they usually cost less too! A good trick for substituting frozen blueberries for fresh when they are out of season, is to put the frozen blueberries in a colander and run cold water over them. When the water runs clear, you can use the berries as you would fresh.
- Ripe or nothing – Some fruits like avocados or bananas continue to ripen after they are picked. Berries do not. Make sure to buy them ripe because what you buy is what you get!
- Don’t wash too soon – Berries are very sensitive to water. Wait to wash them until you need them and only wash what you will use.
More Refreshing Frozen Keto Drinks for the Summer
This healthy slushie is a great place to start, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg! There are many more low-carb frozen treats, from smoothies to milkshakes, to keep you cool and full all summer long. Whether you love chocolate or lemon or coconut, there is a recipe out there for you!
Or check out all of our Keto smoothie recipes. Remember, they are all low-carb, sugar-free, and dairy-free!
This fresh slushie is perfect for hot days and keeps your gut happy.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 21 g
- Protein: 0 g