5-Min Super Easy Keto Guacamole Recipe [Paleo, AIP]
I love guacamole, but sometimes it can be time-consuming to chop up all the vegetables to put into it – like the tomatoes, onions, and peppers. So, here’s a super easy keto guacamole recipe that you can use to make great tasting guacamole in less than 5 minutes.
This guacamole is great to use as a dip or to add on top of meat dishes as a sauce or side dish. Or for a really easy breakfast, serve this guacamole with some scrambled eggs. This is also an AIP guacamole recipe if you omit the optional chili powder from the dish. So you can serve this guacamole even to those on the Paleo autoimmune protocol.
5-Min Super Easy Keto Guacamole Recipe – Step-by-step Instructions and Photos
Mash up the avocado. Make sure your avocado is ripe as it won’t make very good guacamole otherwise.
Mix in the garlic powder and onion powder.
Add in the lime juice and chopped cilantro. You can also use dried cilantro if you can find it, but I find that the fresh cilantro really adds a ton of flavor to guacamole that it’s worth the extra minute of chopping.
Mix everything together really well. Add salt to taste and serve.
Here’s another simple guacamole recipe for those who like an extra spicy kick.
Pinterest Image for Super Easy Keto Guacamole Recipe [Paleo, Keto, AIP]
Get this super easy and fast Keto guacamole recipe here – it takes just 5 minutes to make. It’s Paleo, low-carb, and autoimmune-friendly (AIP).
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped or use 2 teaspoons of dried cilantro
- Chili powder [optional – omit for AIP]
- Mash up the avocado. Make sure your avocado is ripe as it won’t make very good guacamole otherwise.
- Mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder (optional).
- Squeeze in the fresh lime juice and finely chopped cilantro.
- Mix everything together really well. Add salt to taste and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 3 g