Keto-friendly chocolates with a creamy coconut center.
- 3.5 oz (100 g) 100% chocolate, melted
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) MCT oil
- 1 Tablespoon erythritol
- Melt the coconut butter and mix with the erythritol and MCT oil.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups (preferably silicone molds) and freeze for 1-2 hours until solid.
- Pop out of the molds.
- Melt the chocolate and pour and thin layer into the bottom of all 12 muffin cups. Place the solid coconut butter back into the muffin cups and top with the rest of the melted chocolate.
- Freeze for another 1-2 hours. Defrost briefly before enjoying.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g