Keto Spinach Turkey Sandwich Recipe
Just because you’re on a ketogenic diet doesn’t mean you lose your taste for all the carbs. And sometimes you just want a sandwich that tastes like a sandwich, not a pile of meat wrapped in lettuce.
This Keto spinach turkey sandwich recipe is just what you’ve been looking for. It’s bookended with actual bread that looks and tastes like bread, but without all the carbs.
The Perfect Keto Loaf
Sorry, it’s probably not available for purchase at a store near you, but you can bake it yourself.
Follow this recipe and you’ll have a warm loaf of love in about an hour. It includes some ingredients you may not have kicking around the house, like almond flour, whey protein powder, coconut oil, and coconut milk from a can, so make sure you have what you need to make it happen.
It takes a lot of trial, error, and heartbreak before landing on the perfect loaf to satisfy your bread lust on Keto.
This bread looks good, tastes amazing, and works delightfully well for all of your sandwich, toast, French toast, and other bread needs.
More Keto Sandwiches
Why should turkey have all the fun? There are tons of different ways to decorate your bread to suit your tastes.
Here are some other ideas of what you might make with your Keto loaf of bread.
- Monte cristo sandwich, using mayo, mustard, turkey, ham, and swiss (if you eat dairy). Coat the sandwich in an egg and almond milk mix, then cook in a skillet.
- BLT sandwich
- French dip
- A Keto club sandwich
- A Keto burger with a “bun”
- Pizza sandwich, using Keto pizza sauce and pepperoni
- Enjoy a slice with some ghee, almond butter, or raspberry chia jam
- Make a breakfast sandwich with sausage or bacon and egg
- Chicken or tuna salad sandwich
- Make sloppy joes
Ketogenic Diet Food List
Where’s a good Keto food list when you need it? Right here. Print it out, bookmark it, and have it available anytime you need to look up food.
Because let’s face it, you’re going to forget, you’re going to have questions, and you don’t want to read lengthy articles debating why a particular food is or isn’t Keto.
Keep this list handy for all of your Keto questions, and use it as a guide to steer your shopping cart in the right direction.
A simple, great tasting turkey sandwich
- 2 slices of Keto bread (recipe here)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) mustard
- 4 slices of turkey deli meat
- Handful of baby spinach
- Red cabbage or other sandwich fillings of your choice
- Put together your sandwich, slice in half and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 633
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 54 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 34 g