Crunchy, tangy, and chocolaty, the perfect little treat.
- 1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries (or other berries)
- 4 oz (113 g) 100% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut butter
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Food process the freeze dried berries or place into a bag and crush well.
- In the microwave or a small pot on the stove, melt the dark chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, melted the coconut oil and coconut butter together. Stir in the erythritol.
- Pour the coconut mixture into a parchment paper lined 8-by-8 or 9-by-9-inch tray.
- Pour the dark chocolate into the tray and slowly swirl in. Sprinkle the crushed raspberries on top.
- Freeze for 2 hours, break into pieces and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g