America’s favorite ice cream flavor, Keto-style!
- 4 cups (1 liter) unsweetened almond milk
- 1–2 Madagascan vanilla pods
- 1/4 cup (48 g) erythritol
- Pour the almond milk into a large bowl. Scrape the seeds of the vanilla pod and whisk into the almond milk along with the erythritol. This part can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge until 30 minutes prior to eating.
- Place the mixture into an ice-cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions. Best served directly after churning.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 20
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g