So simple yet so tasty. These delicious almonds are the perfect treat.
- 3.5 oz (100g) 100% dark chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) erythritol + stevia, to taste
- 1 cup (140 g) unsalted whole almonds
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat and stir in the sweetener.
- Add in the almonds and mix in until the almonds are coated.
- Place the coated almonds onto a parchment paper lined tray.
- Refrigerate to let the chocolate set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g