Savory, crunchy, and Keto-friendly? It’s almost too good to be true!
- Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into mug or microwaveable container.
- Microwave for 90 seconds on high (this time may vary depending on your microwave)
- Let cool, remove from mug, and chop into small cubes.
- Spread on baking tray and toast for 8-10 minutes until browned and crunchy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g