Keto Almond Butter Chicken Saute Recipe
I know exactly why you are here reading this recipe right now. Because this dinner sounds absolutely delicious. And, let me tell you, it is. I made this up just the other night for dinner, and I feel like I stumbled upon the jackpot. All of the flavors blend so well together, it is like they were meant to be.
There is entirely no reason why this Keto almond butter chicken saute recipe should not make it into your kitchen over the next week. Do yourself a favor and taste this easy dish and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
An Easy Dish For An Easy Dinner
Okay, enough about how absolutely scrumptious this chicken saute is, let’s talk about how easy it is to throw together. With only five ingredients, most of which are sitting around your cupboards most the time anyways, you can throw this recipe together at the drop of a hat.
You can also have most of this dish prepared and ready to go for a hectic week. Making up the mixture on the weekend will allow the chicken to marinate for days. Which is ideal anyways, considering you want all of those flavors to truly soak in.
Make This a Fun Dish For the Whole Family
Chicken saute is a simple concept, basically just chicken sauce and a good pan, which makes it easy to present however you may wish. In the recipe below we recommend dicing the chicken to make it easy to add to a salad. Though, how you present is your choice. Here are a few options:
- Cut the chicken into strips and poke them onto a skewer. Who doesn’t like eating things off of a stick?
- Grill the whole marinated chicken breast, while reducing down a side of the sauce.
- This recipe is also an excellent start for a stir fry if you want to add some Keto vegetables.
Here are a Few Other Ingredients You Can Add
The beauty of a simple recipe such as this is that you can add your own favorite ingredients to make it better suited to your tastes. Here are a few ideas of Keto ingredients to get you started:
- Orange zest
Tasty almond butter chicken saute is perfect any night of the week.
- Mix together the marinade ingredients (almond butter, olive oil, lime juice, oregano, salt and pepper).
- Marinate the diced chicken for 1 hour.
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a frying pan on medium heat and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a salad.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g.
- Calories: 414
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 33 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 26 g