A quick and easy one-pan meal with tender chicken, olives, artichokes, tomatoes and lots of delicious Greek flavors.
- 2 chicken breasts (14 oz or 400 g), boneless and skinless
- ½ cup (90 g) pitted green olives
- ½ cup (90 g) pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup (118 g) canned artichoke pieces, drained
- 1 cup (150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons (2 g) chopped fresh parsley (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pound the chicken breasts using a meat hammer or rolling pin to about ¾-inch (2 cm) thickness.
- Add a generous drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is lightly golden and cooked through.
- Add the olives, artichokes pieces, tomatoes, fresh parsley, oregano, thyme and lemon juice to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the tomatoes have started to break down. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- If desired, garnish the dish with additional chopped fresh parsley and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 6 g
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 479
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 48 g