- 1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin, cut into 2 long pieces
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Ingredients for the Greek Seasoning:
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
*Mix all the ingredients and place them in an airtight container.
- In a large ziplock bag, add the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and seasoning.
- Place the 2 pork tenderloin pieces into the bag and marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Place the pork into a frying pan on medium heat. Leave the pork to cook on one side. Then use tongs to turn the pork so that every side is browned properly.
- Keep turning the pork until the internal temperature reaches 145 F/63 C (use a meat thermometer to check).
- Serving Size: 112.5g
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 24g