Any ice cream on keto is good ice cream, but this tart raspberry flavor will have you coming back for more.
- 2 cups (100 g) raspberries
- 2 400ml cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (48 g) erythritol
- Place the raspberries into a mini food processor or blender and food process until smooth. Set aside.
- Shake the cans of coconut milk really well (they should be room temperature and empty into a large bowl. Whisk the mixture well until there are no lumps, then whisk in the erythritol.
- Place the mixture into an ice-cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer the churned ice cream into a suitable freezer container and gently stir in the reserved raspberry mix to create a swirl pattern.
- Store covered in the freezer until needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g