- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Wash and dry your pork chops so that there’s no excess water on the meat.
- Use a ziplock bag to mix the herbs and spices.
- Place one pork chop at a time into the ziplock bag, seal and shake until your pork chop is fully coated. Then place the pork chop on a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Repeat this process for each pork chop.
- Put them in the oven and cook them for 30 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g