These creamy meatballs are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
For the meatballs –
- 1 lb (450 g) ground turkey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
For the sauce –
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together and form 12 meatballs.
- Pan-fry the meatballs in the 1/4 cup olive oil until browned. Then add in the sauce ingredients (except for the parsley) and simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with spaghetti squash or grated zucchini noodles.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 29 g