You’ll want to eat these fish fingers by the handful.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Mix together the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle over the cod slices and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Then dip each cod slice into the egg mixture and then into the almond flour.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy with our Keto ketchup.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 25 g