Keto Coconut Butter Pecan Fat Bomb Bites Recipe
If you’re feeling hungry or tired in between meals, these Keto coconut butter pecan fat bomb bites are the perfect snack to keep you going. They’re decadent and creamy with a little spice and a little sweet. Just right for a quick breakfast or a midafternoon pick me up. Plus, they are no-bake!
What Is a Fat Bomb?
If you are just starting out on the Keto diet, you may be wondering what a fat bomb is? The answer is simple; a fat bomb is a high-fat low carb snack designed to give you energy without all the carbs. They can be savory or sweet, but they always contain a large amount of healthy fat, which is how they get their name.
Every fat bomb has three components, the fat, the flavoring and the texture. By varying those individual parts, it is possible to create countless variations.
In this recipe the breakdown is as follows:
- Fat – Coconut butter
- Flavoring – Spices and stevia
- Texture – Pecans
Personalize This Fat Bomb Recipe
- Mix up the base by swapping pecans for walnuts or even almonds, just remember that different types of nuts have different levels of carbs so be thoughtful with your substitutions
- Add some salt and spice by adding crumbled bacon and a dash of cayenne pepper to the coconut butter mixture along with the spices
- Or go in a different direction with the sweet and savory by adding a dash turmeric and black pepper and ginger in place of the spices listed
- Replace the spices with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract for a snickerdoodle flavor
- Instead of the listed spices, add a spoonful of unsweetened coconut flakes (toasted and cooled if you wish) and the zest of one lime for a tropical twist
More Fat Bomb Recipes
There are so many different fat bomb recipes that there really is something for every person, mood, and occasion. Some of my favorites are:
Chocolate Almond Keto Fat Bombs – If you’re crazy for chocolate, these chocolate almond fat bombs are perfect for you. They melt in your mouth like truffles but they couldn’t be easier to make and they only have 3g net carbs per serving!
Keto Golden Fat Bombs – If you can’t get enough turmeric, try this golden milk inspired fat bombs. They can be made in a candy mold if you’re feeling fancy or in a lined muffin tin for easy cleanup.
Keto Prosciutto Avocado Fat Bombs – If savory is more your style, you can make this prosciutto wrapped avocado fat bombs. They’re salty and creamy, and they only take five minutes to make.
Or check out these 33 Keto fat bomb recipes. With so many to choose from, you’re sure to find the one for you!
You can enjoy these spiced coconut butter pecan fat bomb bites at any time of day.
- Warm the coconut butter so that it’s softened.
- Mix the coconut butter, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and stevia together.
- Using a teaspoon, place small scoops of the coconut butter mixture on top of each pecan half.
- Place into the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 5 pecan halves
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g