You can enjoy these spiced coconut butter pecan fat bomb bites at any time of day.
- Warm the coconut butter so that it’s softened.
- Mix the coconut butter, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and stevia together.
- Using a teaspoon, place small scoops of the coconut butter mixture on top of each pecan half.
- Place into the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 5 pecan halves
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g