Full of rich, dark chocolate, these truffles are sure to kick your chocolate fix.
- 3.5 oz (100 g) 100% dark chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut cream (skim from the top of a can of coconut milk)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- Erythritol and stevia, to taste
- Coatings: 100% cacao powder, unsweetened shredded coconut, or chopped almonds
- Melt your dark chocolate – you can use the microwave or a double broiler. Add in the coconut oil (melted or softened).
- Warm up the coconut cream and stir in as well. Then add in the vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Mix well and freeze for 2 hours.
- After removing from the freezer, let it thaw for a few minutes so that the chocolate is soft enough to scoop out with a spoon.
- Using a melon scoop or just using a spoon, scoop out small chunks of chocolate and form it into balls in your hands.
- Add the coating of your choice by rolling the chocolate ball through the coating.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g