- Line a muffin pan with liner.
- Place the coconut butter and coconut oil into a saucepan on a low heat and soften.
- Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Then add in the vanilla extract and stevia. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups (approx. 10).
- Place into fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a saucepan (or in microwave). Spoon the chocolate on top of the solid coconut cups. Place back into fridge for 1-2 hours to set.
Net carbs – approx. 2 g net carbs per serving.
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g