2-Ingredient Keto Muffins Recipe
This keto muffins recipe is so easy to make and only uses 2 ingredients!
Once you get the basic recipe down, you can add your own favorite variations.
I love these apple and cinnamon muffins… and blueberry ones and chocolate ones! Yes, they’re all keto-friendly muffins too!
Keto Muffin Variations To Try
- Add in your favorite spices (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and a dash of stevia work great).
- Make it savory by adding some bacon bits in.
- Enjoy it with some ghee or coconut butter.
- Make it chocolatey by adding in some unsweetened cacao powder and stevia.
- Use a variety of different nuts or seeds to change the flavor.
How to make Keto 2-Ingredient Muffins
Mix the simple batter together (eggs and ground nuts). You can add in spices and stevia to the keto muffins recipe if you want.
You can use any whole nuts you want (almond and hazelnut both work well).
You can also choose to keep the skin on the nuts or remove it first.
Pour batter into muffin cups and bake.
Let cool and enjoy. Just remember that these keto muffins are easy to overeat, so enjoy one and refrigerate or freeze the rest of the muffins to enjoy later.
If you need a “normal” plain muffin recipe, then this one should work as a base for many different flavors, toppings and occasions.
Making Keto muffins is easy, and you can enjoy them for breakfast as well. This recipe works well with hazelnuts or almonds, but you can also test it with other nuts you have handy. Slather some ghee on a muffin and enjoy with a cup of bone broth or cup of Keto tea or coffee for a quick snack.
- 2 cups (280 g) whole nuts (e.g., hazelnuts or almonds)
- 5 medium eggs, whisked
- Stevia and spices, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Food process the hazelnuts to form a flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and hazelnut flour to form a batter.
- Add in the stevia and spices (cinnamon and nutmeg is great) if you want to add any in.
- Pour into muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a cocktail stick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.
Nutritional data are estimates calculated based on per serving (1 muffin).
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g