Making Keto muffins is easy, and you can enjoy them for breakfast as well. This recipe works well with hazelnuts or almonds, but you can also test it with other nuts you have handy. Slather some ghee on a muffin and enjoy with a cup of bone broth or cup of Keto tea or coffee for a quick snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Food process the hazelnuts to form a flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and hazelnut flour to form a batter.
- Add in the stevia and spices (cinnamon and nutmeg is great) if you want to add any in.
- Pour into muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a cocktail stick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.
Nutritional data are estimates calculated based on per serving (1 muffin).
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g