- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Keto Tomato Ketchup Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) mayo
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz cooked, peeled prawns (1/2 lb or 225 g)
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 large avocado, diced
- Pinch Italian seasoning, to taste
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine the tomato ketchup with the mayo. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Coat the prawns with this sauce.
- Divide the shredded lettuce and diced avocado between two cocktail glasses or bowls. Then top with the prawns. Squeeze 1 teaspoon of lemon juice over each glass.
- Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle a pinch of Italian seasoning over the top of the prawns.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Nutritional data does not include the ketchup.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 302
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 24 g