Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Fish Recipes » Keto Salmon Curry Recipe [Paleo, Low-Carb]
Keto Salmon Curry Recipe [Paleo, Low-Carb]
Curries are a really easy and delicious Keto meal you can make even when you have little cooking experience.
Plus, you can vary them a lot by using different vegetables and different meats. In this Keto salmon curry recipe below, I’ve featured flavorsome fish as the meat (which cooks really fast). But here are a few other meats you can use instead:
- Any white fish
And if you don’t have green beans available, then go for some of these low carb vegetables instead:
Salmon is a wonderful addition to many meals, so take a look at our list of keto salmon recipes to find out more.
Keto Salmon Curry Recipe – Step-by-Step Instructions
Saute the onions and green beans together for 5 minutes in coconut oil.
Add in the bone broth.
Bring to a boil and add in the garlic powder and curry powder.
Add in the salmon pieces.
Add in the coconut cream and cook until salmon is cooked (3-5 minutes).
Enjoy with some turmeric cauliflower rice for a wonderfully fragrant Keto meal.
This Bangladeshi salmon curry is another flavor-filled dish that would be an amazing accompaniment to cauliflower rice!
Pinterest Image for Keto Salmon Curry Recipe [Paleo, Low-Carb]
- 1/2 medium onion, diced or finely chopped
- 2 cups (7 oz or 200 g) green beans, diced
- 1.5 Tablespoons (10 g) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- Cream from the top of 1 (14-oz) can of coconut milk
- 2 cups (480 ml) bone broth
- 1 lb (450 g) of raw salmon, diced (defrost first if frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons basil (4 g), chopped, for garnish
- Cook the diced onion in the coconut oil until translucent.
- Add in the green beans and saute for a few minutes more.
- Add in the broth or water and bring to a boil.
- Add in the curry powder, garlic powder, and salmon.
- Add in the coconut cream and simmer until the salmon is cooked (3-5 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with the chopped basil.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 10 g
- Calories: 640
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 49 g