- 1/2 medium onion, diced or finely chopped
- 2 cups (7 oz or 200 g) green beans, diced
- 1.5 Tablespoons (10 g) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- Cream from the top of 1 (14-oz) can of coconut milk
- 2 cups (480 ml) bone broth
- 1 lb (450 g) of raw salmon, diced (defrost first if frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons basil (4 g), chopped, for garnish
- Cook the diced onion in the coconut oil until translucent.
- Add in the green beans and saute for a few minutes more.
- Add in the broth or water and bring to a boil.
- Add in the curry powder, garlic powder, and salmon.
- Add in the coconut cream and simmer until the salmon is cooked (3-5 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with the chopped basil.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 10 g
- Calories: 640
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 49 g