- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 1/2 lb (225 g) shredded pork (or pork tenderloin, sliced thin)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (2 oz or 60 g), sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper (2 oz or 60 g), sliced
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), sliced
- 1/3 cup (40 g) cashews
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Chinese chili oil (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- Salt, to taste
- Place the avocado oil into a frying pan and cook the pork (if it’s not already cooked).
- Then add in the sliced pepper, onion, and cashews.
- Saute until the pork is fully cooked. Then add in the ginger, garlic, chili oil, sesame oil, tamari sauce, and salt to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 12 g
- Calories: 403
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 28 g