Keto Lemon Baked Salmon Recipe
Whether you’re on a ketogenic diet or not, this keto lemon baked salmon recipe is sure to become a favorite!
If you purchase quality fish, it shouldn’t take much to optimize its taste. Fish begs for some salt and acidity, so I cooked this salmon with lemon slices.
Lemon is the perfect complement to salmon. It adds a fresh, zingy flavor that’s irresistible.
This salmon needs little more than lemon to make it ready for the dinner table. A little garnish and seasoning is all you really need here.
Your salmon will taste great, and, as a bonus, it’s fast and easy to prepare!
What to Serve With
I love eating salmon with a baby spinach salad. The greens pair up really nicely with fish. A spring mix works too.
I’ve also made this with bacon green beans. Delicious!
Additional Keto Fish Recipes
Fish is great for the ketogenic diet. It cooks quickly, making it a convenient choice when you’re short on time.
Just remember to plan your fish meals so that they’re eaten on the day you cook them. Nobody likes microwaved fish. Especially your co-workers, who have to smell that.
Here are some of my favorite keto fish recipes.
- 2 Lemons (60 ml), sliced thinly
- 2 Filets of salmon, fresh or frozen (340 g)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thyme sprigs, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place half the sliced lemons on the bottom of a dish. Lay the salmon fillets over the sliced lemons and cover with the remaining lemon slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with thyme. Serve with your choice of keto-friendly side dish.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 42 g