- 2 Lemons (60 ml), sliced thinly
- 2 Filets of salmon, fresh or frozen (340 g)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thyme sprigs, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place half the sliced lemons on the bottom of a dish. Lay the salmon fillets over the sliced lemons and cover with the remaining lemon slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with thyme. Serve with your choice of keto-friendly side dish.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 42 g