- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil, divided, to cook with
- 1/2 lb (225 g) pork tenderloin, cut into small strips or diced into small cubes
- 3 medium eggs, whisked
- 1/2 carrot (1 oz or 25 g), diced
- 1/4 onion (1 oz or 28 g), diced
- 5 napa cabbage leaves, chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) gluten free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup scallions (for garnish)
- lettuce leaves to serve in (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a frying pan on medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs with a bit of salt to flavor it.
- Add the whisked eggs into the frying pan and cook into a pancake. Flip the pancake when it’s more solid. Once cooked, cut up the egg into small squares.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to the frying pan and saute the pork until cooked.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients (including the diced eggs).
- Add additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle the scallions on top for garnish and serve in lettuce cups or by itself.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g