Keto Brownie Blondie Swirls Recipe
Who in the world could possibly hate on brownies? Nobody. They are soft, chewy, and sweet – a brownie is the ideal bite of texture and flavor. And, this keto brownie blondie swirls recipe will give you all the best parts of a great brownie while keeping you on track to ketosis.
Beyond being the most scrumptious bite of food you can have, the blondie swirl offers you new tastes with each and every sample. There is simply no other way to describe it than pure perfection. This is a recipe that you are going to want to make all of the time.
The Brownie Temptation
One of the most difficult things to give up on any diet is a chocolatey brownie. They are a rare treat that is notoriously terrible for you. Most of us will avoid baking a batch because there is no way to keep yourself from eating them all.
Thankfully, this is a recipe that will keep you on track during a keto diet without sacrificing all of the best parts of a brownie. One serving of the keto brownie blondie swirl has only four grams of total net carbs while being packed with fats to help you keep your energy up. Now, you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying this amazing dessert.
Coconut, Chocolate, Vanilla, Oh My!
Okay, we get that coconut seems to replace everything in your kitchen during a keto diet. From oils to butter to snacks, coconut is a brilliant keto ingredient and sometimes because of that it can be overused. Well, don’t get sick of it yet, because this is one recipe where that subtle coconut flavor is going to add so much more to your bite.
If you have a sweet tooth with roots as deep as mine then you know how difficult it can be to choose between flavors like chocolate and vanilla. Well, it must have been one of us sweet addicts that invented the blondie swirl brownie because you get the best of both worlds. And, you can even alternate the tastes as you enjoy the snack.
Again, this could possibly be the best thing in the world.
Add Some Personal Touches
Brownies are a great place to add some extra ingredients that will help it go the extra mile. Besides adding more chocolate to your desired love for the good stuff, here are a few suggestions of ingredients to throw into your batter:
- Shredded coconut
- Almond butter
- Dark or unsweetened chocolate
The best part of these brownies is that each bite delivers something different.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Melt the coconut oil and set aside to cool a little (else it will scramble the eggs). Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract and coconut cream together. Once the coconut oil is cool enough, whisk it into the egg mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, and sweetener together and set aside.
- Have two additional bowls ready: divide the almond flour mixture exactly in half (this is best done using scales) and mix in the cocoa powder into one of them. Halve the egg mixture (again, best done using scales and the additional bowl).
- Simply add one of the egg mixtures into the cacao almond mix and the second egg mix into the non-cacao almond mixture. You should be left with a raw brownie mix and a raw blondie mix in two separate bowls.
- Grease a square baking dish (6-in x 6-in) and use clean hands to place bits of brownie mix randomly around the dish. ‘Fill the gaps’ with the blondie mix and smooth down until the whole mix is the same height, while making swirls with the handle of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then remove and set aside to cool before slicing into 9 squares.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
For more delicious Keto dessert recipes just like this one, check out our other Keto Desserts Recipes.