- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Cut zucchini, removing the inner fleshy parts. Then slice zucchini into ¼ inch sticks.
- Combine the coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a large bowl. Add the zucchini sticks to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the sticks evenly on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Shake the tray and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until golden.
- Serve immediately with a tomato salsa.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 4 g