A breakfast dish packed with veggie goodness.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- In a large skillet, add the olive over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and saute for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Then add in the cauliflower and cook for 10 more minutes. (Add a bit of water to help the cauliflower cook.) Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Grease a 9-inch by 9-inch (23-cm by 23-cm) square baking dish.
- In a bowl, carefully combine all the ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until the eggs are soft but set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g.
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g