- 6 lbs (2.7 kg) bone-in pork butt
- 2 Tablespoons sea salt (use Hawaiian if possible)
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- Cut slits in the pork fat.
- Rub the liquid smoke and sea salt over the pork butt.
- Place the pork butt into the slow cooker and set for 8 hours on low heat.
- When ready, pull apart the meat with a fork while still in the slow cooker. Mix it with the juices until it’s well combined.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 633
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 42 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 59 g