A tasty and fast stir-fry fit for Keto.
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 2 zucchinis, shredded (squeeze out as much moisture from it as possible)
- 1 carrot, shredded (squeeze out as much moisture from it as possible)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 chicken breast, diced (or replace with beef or shrimp)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 chili pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Add the avocado oil to a hot pan and sauté the diced chicken breast until cooked.
- Remove from the pan and set aside. Then add in the eggs and scramble until mostly cooked.
- Add in the vegetables to the pan along with the spices and seasoning. Then add the chicken breast back in and cook for 5 more minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 29 g