These buttery cookies won’t disappoint!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Combine the almond flour, erythritol and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg with the melted ghee (make sure the ghee is not piping hot) and the vanilla extract. Add the egg mix to the almond flour mix using a wooden spoon until it comes together as a cookie dough.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up portions approximately 0.9oz (25 g) in weight and form into little balls. Place the balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and gently flatten into a cookie shape (makes around 8-10 cookies).
- Use a fork to gently press decoratively into the top of each cookie, then place the tray into the oven for 10-12 minutes, rotating the tray after 8 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g