Add some life to your breakfast with this keto scrambled eggs with smoked salmon recipe.
- Place 2 tablespoons of avocado oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
- Crack the 3 eggs into a bowl and pour into the frying pan.
- Break the yolks in the pan and scramble slowly in the pan.
- Chop up the smoked salmon into small pieces and add to the eggs before they cook.
- Keep scrambling continuously until the eggs are pretty much solid – don’t overcook it.
- Place on plate and season with sea salt, black pepper, and crushed pink peppercorns.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 42 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 28 g