For salmon fish cakes –
- 3 cans of salmon (approx. 450 g), drained and flaked (or use salmon filets and cook them first)
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh dill (6 g), finely chopped
- 3 medium eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour (28 g)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (20 g)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (60 ml)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For cooking the fish cakes –
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil (30 ml)
For creamy dill sauce –
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine the dill sauce ingredients.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine the fish cake ingredients. Form the mixture into 8 patties.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut oil. In batches, carefully place patties in the oil. Cook until golden brown on one side and turn over and cook until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the salmon patties with the creamy dill sauce.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 600
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 50 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 42 g