- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Chop each Brussels sprout in half. Place them in a large bowl with the unpeeled garlic cloves. Add the olive oil and salt and toss well to coat.
- Place them on a large baking tray and make sure to spread them out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, add the diced bacon to a frying pan on the stove and cook until crispy. Set aside.
- When the Brussels sprouts are done, let it cool for 10 minutes. Then carefully pick out the garlic cloves and squeeze the softened garlic pulp out.
- Toss the garlic pulp and bacon bits with the roasted Brussels sprouts. Season with additional salt and freshly ground black pepper as needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g