A sensational cup of pumpkin coconut latte – perfect to welcome winter!
For the pumpkin spice
- 1/2 Tablespoon (3 g) of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of ginger powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
For the latte
- Make a batch of pumpkin spice by mixing all spices in a small bowl. Set aside for later.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into a small pan. Add the coconut milk. Cook for 1-2 minutes over low to moderate heat, stirring well to cook the spices out and combine the mixture. Stir in the Erythritol.
- In the meantime, prepare your coffee. Divide the pumpkin mixture between the two cups of coffee and drizzle with a little sweet coconut cream. Sprinkle over more pumpkin spice and enjoy!
- To prepare the sweet coconut cream, scoop the solidified cream from a tin of coconut milk that has been kept in the fridge. Heat slightly in a small pan and add a little Erythritol. Pour into a bowl and return to the fridge for at least 20 minutes to thicken up again.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g