This citrus pork loin is a delicious way to end the day.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Rub the pork loin all over with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika. Rub the garlic and rosemary over the pork as well.
- Mix the juices together.
- Place the pork loin in a deep baking dish and pour 1/2 of the juices over the pork.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Every 20 minutes, pour some of the leftover juices over the pork loin and flip the loin.
- Remove from oven when its internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 145 F (63 C). It’ll keep cooking a bit more after you take it out from the oven.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 47 g