A decadent bite-sized chocolate pumpkin pie that is low carb? Yes, please!
- Make 4 mini pie crusts following the Keto pie crust recipe.
- Melt the coconut butter, coconut cream, and ghee together in a bowl (you can melt it in the microwave). Stir in the cacao powder and spices.
- Blend well and spread into the pie crusts.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours for a more solid consistency.
- Sprinkle a bit of cacao or pumpkin pie spice on top and a dash of coconut whipped cream before serving [optional].
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 405
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 10 g