These mini pies have big flavor.
For the filling –
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of ghee
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) of coconut flour
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- Salt to taste
For the pastry –
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Add ghee to a frying pan and cook the chicken breast, onion, and carrots until the chicken is slightly browned. Then add in the coconut cream and coconut flour and salt to taste.
- Pour into 4 small ramekins.
- Make the pastry by mixing together the pastry ingredients. Press into 4 small flat, round pieces, and place on top of the ramekins. Make a slit on top of the pastry for the steam to escape.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and crisp on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 285
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 16 g