- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Mix the 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, thyme, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and rub the mixture on the chicken pieces, making sure to rub under the skin.
- Add the other 2 Tablespoons of olive oil to a large frying pan on high heat and place the chicken pieces into the hot pan skin-side down. Fry until the skin is crispy. Turn the chicken pieces over and cook the other side for a few minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking tray, pour in any leftover marinade along with the lemon slices and garlic. Bake for 20 minutes (check the chicken is fully cooked).
- Serve garnished with a scattering of fresh thyme leaves and serve over cooked cauliflower rice.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 638
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 56 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 32 g