For the salad –
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 chicken breast (approx. 1/2 lb or 225 g), diced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) coconut oil to cook with
- 2 eggs, soft or hard boiled
- 8 raspberries
- Large bag of baby kale leaves (approx. 125 g) or regular kale leaves chopped
- Black pepper to taste
For the Caesar salad dressing –
To make the salad dressing –
- Blend all the salad dressing ingredients together well.
To make the salad –
- Place the coconut oil into a pan and cook the diced bacon and chicken breast.
- Slice the boiled eggs in half.
- Toss the salad dressing with the kale leaves. Top with the chicken, bacon, raspberries, and egg halves. Add additional black pepper to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 640
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 51g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 38 g