The perfect appetizer just got a Keto makeover.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend the cauliflower florets. Squeeze out excess water.
- Drained the cashews and add to the cauliflower in the blender. Also add in the olive oil and blend form a thick sauce.
- Spoon onto the jalapeño halves and place on lined baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for around 30 minutes until slightly browned on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g