- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 1.5 lb (675 g) ground pork
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), diced
- 1/2 medium bell pepper (2 oz or 60 g), diced
- 1 chili pepper (0.5 oz or 14 g), de-seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 or more lettuce leaves or other Keto wraps
- Toppings e.g. avocado slices, salsa, guacamole, herb garnish
- Add avocado oil to a frying pan and add in the pork, onions, and peppers. Saute while breaking up the large pieces of meat that can clump together.
- Add in the remaining spices and cook for about 20 minutes on medium-high heat. Seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the cooked meat on the wraps and add your toppings.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 24g