Form the foundation of keto s’mores with these graham crackers.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together well to form a dough.
- Place dough on a piece of parchment paper and roll thin. Score with a sharp knife or pizza cutter into 2 by 2-inch squares. Poke a few holes on top of each with a fork for decoration.
- Place entire parchment paper onto a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until just starting to brown. Let cool.
- Makes approx. 24 crackers.
- Enjoy with some Keto marshmallows and chocolate in a graham cracker s’mores sandwich.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g