These chicken wings are cooked in a delicious keto-friendly marinade until sticky.
- 12 chicken wings (with skin on) (1080 g)
- 2.6 oz (73g) of Keto ketchup or reduced-sugar tomato ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (23 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of ginger paste
- 2 green onions (10 g), sliced to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Spread the chicken wings out on a large roasting tray and season with salt. Place the tray into the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, whisk together the ketchup, tamari, mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic paste and ginger paste in a small bowl.
- After 15 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and use a pastry brush to brush the marinade onto the chicken wings. Return the tray to the oven for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and increase the oven to max. Baste one last time, using up all the marinade and return the tray to the hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and garnish with sliced green onions.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Serving Size: 3 wings
- Calories: 383
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 28 g