- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 1 lb (450 g) ground pork or pork tenderloin, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) toasted sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped for garnish
- Add the avocado oil to a hot frying pan and add in pork. Cook until browned.
- Then add the garlic, onions, carrot, and cabbage. Cook until softened.
- Add the tamari sauce and sesame oil.
- Top with green onions for garnish.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 528
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 33 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 51 g